Bernadine Pritchett was born in London. She trained in performing arts at London Studio Centre and privately with various singing teachers.
Cindy Lou; Carmen Jones (European Tour)
Various roles; Question Time Out, (Kombat Opera for BBC TV)
Sheba’s messenger and ensemble; King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba (Juwon Ogungbe, Bath Guildhall)
Nora and cover Mabel; Pirates of Penzance (Regents Park Open Air Theatre)
Solo: ‘It’s About Joy’ Cabaret at Crazy Coqs with Tom Wakeley
Swing; Phantom of the Opera (Cameron Mackintosh/Really Useful Theatre Co)
In 2021 Bernadine made her Pegasus Opera debut in ‘Poison, Passion & Petrification’ and ‘The Prodigal Son’.
- Ensemble; Showboat (Raymond Gubbay, RSC/Opera North)
- Ensemble; Beauty & the Beast (Disney)
- Ensemble & Tuptim; The King & I (directed by James Hammerstein, UK Tour)
- Ensemble; Sondheim at 80 Promenade concert (BBC/Royal Albert Hall)
- Ensemble; Carmen Jones (Howard Panter, West End original production)
- Ensemble; Carousel (National Theatre)
- Ensemble; Porgy & Bess (Grange Park Opera)